Welcome please introduce yourselves

SDRPlay Independent Community Forum Forums General Welcome please introduce yourselves

• This topic has 65 replies, 63 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    lofty
    Participant

Hello,
      I am a 74 year old radio listener, I recently bought a rsp2duo i also use the r5000 from Kenwood with a 25m wire and 1/9 adapter. For the medium waves i mostly use a mini whip i can also use a loop in combination with the LZAQ unit.
      I hope to learn and use all the modern techniques in the future.I am living in Belgium near the city of Ostend in the litle town of Gistel.

73 de mgo

yu7gm
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Ivanko, Call YU7GM..

73!

harry61
        Participant

My name is Harry and I would like to introduce myself.
          Live in Aalten, Holland.
          And I immediately have a question;
          Want to get the TV signals from Digitenne on the Spectrum with an SDRPlay rsp2pro.
          How do I do that. The transmission signal is 514 Mhz

aliye01
          Participant

Hi Guys,
            I’ve found the SDRplay Users Independent Forum to be an invaluable resource for SDR enthusiasts. The community here is both welcoming and knowledgeable, making it a great place to share experiences, troubleshoot issues, and explore the world of software-defined radio. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert,Free Fire Name this forum offers a wealth of information and a friendly atmosphere for discussions.

Piwozzo
            Participant

Ciao a tutti da iz6jpk

elsinga
              Participant

Hi!

I am Robert, listening to just about anything since I was a teenager (and being 56yo now, that is a long time ago… 😉 ). Also a HAM Radio Operator (PC5E and WC5E). I own a RSPduo since a couple of weeks and now using it to scan the VHF airband and more.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.