Welcome please introduce yourselves

SDRPlay Independent Community Forum Forums General Welcome please introduce yourselves

• This topic has 50 replies, 47 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Acejas
    Participant

Thanks Jim 🙂 the foundation licence is a beginners entry licence it has a few restrictions and once that is passed i can move on to the full licence that 1 is a little more involved but ive been playing around with radio equipment since the 80s so the 1st part should be easy enough a lot of it is common sense …

your project sounds interesting like to hear more via pm ect once i am able to book test after lock-down ill try give you a shout..

73s Jason

Erg
    Participant

Greetings to all!

My name is Errol. Just purchased an SDRdx and am using the SDRUno software. Location USA Arizona.
    I am new to this technology. I have questions so I will try posting elsewhere on this forum for that.

So salutations to all and I hope this new forum website becomes popular.

So long for now!

VK3DBP
    Participant

Paul VK3DBP in Melbourne, Australia

Hi, everyone. I am interested in all aspects of amateur radio via SDRPlay and SDR UNO.

Anonymous

Steve from Derbyshire uk. I bought an Sdrplay rsp1a just over a year ago. I think it’s a great sdr receiver for the price. I use my rsp1a for listening to shortwave broadcasts, amateur radio, aircraft, and decoding drm digital radio stations on shortwave bands. I also use sdr uno for decoding dmr digital, Wefax, morse code and tetra etc. There is much you can do with your rsp1a it’s a great piece of kit.

jony1231
    Participant

#Comprarlistadecorreoelectrónico Physical entrepreneurs and supervisors who choose to make email promoting part of their general publicizing procedure need to ask themselves,

Comprar lista de correo electrónico

“How would we get email addresses, particularly from clients, as opposed to purchasing email records?” If it’s you posing the inquiry, here’s your answer Initially, similar to any promoting program, this requires inventiveness, so let your creative mind proceed to have some good times. Spam laws put numerous limitations on email promoting. One is that you should get authorization from your clients and imminent clients before sending messages. You can either have them compose their email address down for you, have them send you an email, or have them register themselves at your Capture Site, a site intended to get their contact data including that valuable email address.
    On the off chance that your clients or patients as of now round out any sort of structure or poll, simply include a line requesting the email address. In the event that you need to expand the level of individuals who do record their email address, you can survey that shape and approach them for it at whatever point you discover the email address was precluded. To facilitate their tension you may likewise need to incorporate some verbiage clarifying that your arrangement is to never permit outside admittance to their email data by any outsider. On the off chance that you don’t utilize any kind of structure or poll, consider making one.

In the event that you offer any assistance that requires your clients to email you, for reservations, to affirm arrangements, to per-request items for get, to check accessibility of things, or under any conditions by any means, you at that point can add that email address to your information base. In the event that you don’t presently do anything like this, ask yourself how you may include a solicitation for your clients’ messages. Search for something that will upgrade the administrations you offer. When you do get their email address you can go to your catch site or third party supplier where you can enter their data yourself

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.