Welcome please introduce yourselves

SDRPlay Independent Community Forum Forums General Welcome please introduce yourselves

• This topic has 48 replies, 46 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Acejas
    Participant

Thanks Jim 🙂 the foundation licence is a beginners entry licence it has a few restrictions and once that is passed i can move on to the full licence that 1 is a little more involved but ive been playing around with radio equipment since the 80s so the 1st part should be easy enough a lot of it is common sense …

your project sounds interesting like to hear more via pm ect once i am able to book test after lock-down ill try give you a shout..

73s Jason

Erg
    Participant

Greetings to all!

My name is Errol. Just purchased an SDRdx and am using the SDRUno software. Location USA Arizona.
    I am new to this technology. I have questions so I will try posting elsewhere on this forum for that.

So salutations to all and I hope this new forum website becomes popular.

So long for now!

VK3DBP
    Participant

Paul VK3DBP in Melbourne, Australia

Hi, everyone. I am interested in all aspects of amateur radio via SDRPlay and SDR UNO.

Anonymous

Steve from Derbyshire uk. I bought an Sdrplay rsp1a just over a year ago. I think it’s a great sdr receiver for the price. I use my rsp1a for listening to shortwave broadcasts, amateur radio, aircraft, and decoding drm digital radio stations on shortwave bands. I also use sdr uno for decoding dmr digital, Wefax, morse code and tetra etc. There is much you can do with your rsp1a it’s a great piece of kit.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.