Welcome please introduce yourselves

SDRPlay Independent Community Forum Forums General Welcome please introduce yourselves

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Admin
    Admin

Welcome 

Thank you for joining the forum we hope you find it useful,

please say hi and introduce yourselves

flintlock1
    Participant

Hi there, user from Maidstone, U.K. Greets to all.

SkipF
    Participant

My name is Skip Flem, NT1G. I live pretty close to Boston. I mostly use various SDR radios for ADS-B sharing,  but my SDRPlay 1a uses such little power, I use it as my general coverage RX, using my android phone.

avdeur
    Participant

Hi,

Name is Albert Call : PA0OXW based in Ulestraten in the South of The Netherlands.  AMSAT UK and NA member. Longtime user of the RSP1. Using a Lime as well . So satisfied never changed to any of it’s strong successors HI . Mainly using Console V3 for satellite decoding. 73

NN4F
    Participant

Paul NN4F, Ridgeville, SC USA longtime user, cookbook author and admin of the sdrplay unofficial Facebook group….

Rapidbit
    Participant

Hi, mi name is Luis, EA4GPX from Madrid, Spain.

Best regards.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Rapidbit.
    G4ABQ
    Participant

Hi, I’m Jon, G4ABQ from the UK and one of the co-founders of SDRplay.  I am looking forward to this brand new independent forum being a great success.  FYI, here is today’s SDRplay blog on the subject which I just posted: https://www.sdrplay.com/a-new-independent-forum-for-sdrplay-users/

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by G4ABQ.
    Liam7669
    Participant

Hi im Liam from the uk gosport based near the coast love using sdr.

windy
    Participant

Hi Martin   (M6GRI) This Way . From The Far Side Of Aldridge (Walsall

nk02
    Participant

Hi, I’m Nicolas from France, near Paris.

cartronics
    Participant

Hi All,

Name is Peter from S.Wales UK

I have recently bought a RSP1a I was attracted by the 10 mHz bandwidth and the spectrum analyser capability,

Just made the tracking generator but not got it working as yet.

Regards………….Peter (GW4ZUA)

desk
    Participant

Hi, Julian from the Isle of Wight UK. I’m an SDR beginner. Don’t think I’ve ever joined such a new forum!

Bruno
    Participant

Hi all
    Bruno, F4DNS, from France.
    I’m using for tens years an Icom R9000 and recently I bought the RSPduo. I try to discover all the functionnalities, but still not finished  🙂
    Rgds

bjzq888
    Participant

Hello everyone!

William, from Illinois in the USA.  I’ve been an avid listener since I was old enough to turn a knob, and I’ve been using computer-based devices since the mid 1990s (original internal card Winradio.)  I have 2 RSPs, a 1 and a 2 currently, although I only use the 2 at the moment.  I’m very excited to see what everyone else is doing with their RSPs and associated equipment!

ekendraed
    Participant

Thank you for adding me.

Ekendra 4S7EF from Sri Lanka

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.