SDRUno with Perseus

SDRPlay Independent Community Forum Forums SDRUno SDRUno with Perseus

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    nj3h
    Participant

I just installed SDRUno.  Running the EXTIO sdruno program. I get an error message that will not allow the program to run.

I saw somewhere to put the Perseus extio files in the MyDocs subdirectory. There are also in the SDRuno subdirectory as well. Running a Windows 8.1 computer.

Any help will be most appreciated.

Regards,

George, NJ3H

Redmond, Oregon USA

SDRplay_Tech
      Participant

Hello George,

Yes, you should put the ExtIO plugin into the “My Documents” folder

nj3h
        Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Under Windows 8.1, I only have a Documents folder, which it appears that 8.1 treats as a MyDocuments. I am using a new computer, but the hard drive is the same one and still boots on 8.1. Previously the program worked just using the Documents folder.</p>

<div id=”yMail_cursorElementTracker_1572392293659″ style=”overflow-wrap: break-word;”></div>
          <div id=”yMail_cursorElementTracker_1572392295186″ style=”overflow-wrap: break-word;”>So still not working. 😞</div>
          <div id=”yMail_cursorElementTracker_1572392356387″ style=”overflow-wrap: break-word;”><br style=”overflow-wrap: break-word;” />
          <div id=”yMail_cursorElementTracker_1572392182670″ style=”overflow-wrap: break-word;”>Thank you so much for the very prompt reply.</div>
          <div id=”yMail_cursorElementTracker_1572392277151″ style=”overflow-wrap: break-word;”></div>
          <div id=”yMail_cursorElementTracker_1572392278697″ style=”overflow-wrap: break-word;”>Regards,</div>
          <div id=”yMail_cursorElementTracker_1572392281996″ style=”overflow-wrap: break-word;”>George

<div style=”overflow-wrap: break-word; font-family: Roboto, sans-serif; color: #6d00f6;”>
          <div style=”overflow-wrap: break-word;”></div>
          </div>
          <div style=”overflow-wrap: break-word; padding: 10px 0px 0px 20px; margin: 10px 0px 0px; border-left: 1px solid #6d00f6;”>

</div>

</div>
          </div>

nj3h
          Participant

Someone mentioned to me that version 1.22 of SDRuno is the last one that worked with the Perseus. Is this true?

nj3h
            Participant

Greetings,

I did get SDRuno vers 1.22 to work with my Elad.  Apparently vers 1.32 does not have an extio executable.  I sure would like to be able to use the features of vers 1.32 with my Elad.

Will there ever be an extio executable available for versions past 1.22?

I sure hope so.

Regards,

George, NJ3H

Redmond, Oregon USA

nj3h
              Participant

Using 1.22, I read in the manual when you have each of the SDRuno screens arranged the way you want them, hit CTRL-W to bring up the Workspace screen.  I do this and nothing happens.  My version of 1.22 of SDRuno.extio.exe is dated 28 Dec 2016. Does the workspace feature work with the extio version?

Roger
                Participant

I recall SDRplay saying that SDRuno 1.22 was the last version to support extio.dll. Once they went to the API service model they no longer wanted to support other SDR devices.

Roger
                  Participant

Follow-up to my post above…. There is a new release of software coming out next week. They may have extio support in this version.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.