SDRuno with Omnirig, Tx Mute question

SDRPlay Independent Community Forum Forums SDRUno SDRuno with Omnirig, Tx Mute question

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    k1el
    Participant

Hi,
      I am having some difficulty getting SDRuno to mute correctly using Omnirig. It responds to the Ominrig Tx status command but instead of muting completely it just inserts an attenuator of about 50 dB. I want it to mute completely like it does when you press T on the keyboard. I see in the manual where this is described but it seems to indicate that when SDRuno receives the command to go into Tx mode, a yellow RF MUTE label shows up next to the MUTE button in the VRX control window and the Rx is muted. I only see the yellow label when pressing T on the keyboard. So I am close but can’t get that last bit to work.
      Thanks, K1EL

W5AOS
      Participant

I am having the same issue with an IC-718. I can push “T” and SDRuno will go into [RF MUTE], but I can not get [RF MUTE] to come up when I TX. Very frustrating. I have the .ini file, I can open it and look at it, but I don’t know what to do with it. I have been told it has something to do with that. I’m an ME, not a EE, someone please help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.