SDRuno native display resolution?

SDRPlay Independent Community Forum Forums SDRUno SDRuno native display resolution?

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated by .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    peteb2
    Participant

Silly question very likely but I can’t find a reference that specs a native pixel horizontal vertical count that best-optimizes (that therefore should provide the clearest pin sharp presentation) of the latest version SRDuno software for display. By this I mean has it been written to produce to say native 1920 x 1080 or will it even show full-screen 4096 x 2160 (4k) monitor? I’m about to revisit my entire dx setup (of course updating my SDRplay) with an emphasis on having the best possible display experience compared to using an old dumpster dive VGA flatscreen I resurrected & hacked around 90s era laptop!

peteb2
      Participant

So, without any replies I’ve tested the setup myself. The result is that SDRuno 1.32 is it appears, set for a native display resolution of 1920 x 1080. This ‘default’ fills a flatscreen HD monitor (check under Windows 7, right click on the desktop and clip Screen Resolution to confirm). This mode the screen provides fully filled easily readable clear text for each operating option window.

Installing SDRuno on my Win 10 SurfacePro3 however which is in turn connected to an external supply/network display port unit to a 4K screen for true 4096 x 2160 setup (that works fine running other “4k” capable native displaying programs, the result is basically a shrunk, scaled effect. SDRuno displays partially with very small text. Routines as MAIN SP, AUX SP & MEM PANEL can be resized but the text remains very small.

Of course i could dabble with scaling options to furnish a better look but then that affects other programs & the way they work… In short as far as i can understand the best user experience for SDRuno is a 1920 x 1080 display environment ie monitor for now which in all honesty absolutely 100% fine. Forget 4K for now….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.