SDRPlay RSpDx with SDRUno & DSDPlus (via VB Audio)

SDRPlay Independent Community Forum Forums General SDRPlay RSpDx with SDRUno & DSDPlus (via VB Audio)

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by .
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    APT
    Participant

Hi I am new on SDR and experimenting. I have both RDL-SDR as well as SDRPlay RSPDx; I am not able to get much going with RSPDx and seek some help

I had an old Uniden FMR325-R two way radio and I am trying to listed this via SDRUno. (https://www.manualslib.com/manual/334286/Uniden-Gmr325-2.html)

The good news is SDRUno captures the audio and I can see it in the waterfall as and when I talk. However I can ‘t hear anything. Any idea why? My guess is this is digital mode (DMR?) and I need some software such as DSDPlus.exe. I try to set it up per the instructions (such as install VB-Audio-> Change SDRUno output to Cable Input (VB-Audio) -> Run DsdPlus with input for virtual audio)

I still dont see or hear anything. Are there any special configuration in DSDPlus.exe tool? Do I need to configure sound setting differently under Windows 10; or perhaps DSDPPlus is not the right tool. Do I need some other application to listen to Uniden radio

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated

Thankyou

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.