SDR Console

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    WD3C
    Participant

Been a long time since I could use SDR Console with any Sdrplay products. Console freezes up thisnisbwith with a Win 10 computer. No problem with Sdruno.

G4ABQ
      Admin

There’s a very active groups.io where the author, Simon Brown is very helpful regarding specific problems in using SDR Console – it’s on sdr-radio.groups.io/g/main

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by .
        WD3C
        Participant

Yes, I spoke to Simon he says it’s SDRplay’s problem and SDRplay says it’s his problem and I don’t think everyone has the problem while using SDRconsole under Windows.

SDRplay_Tech
          Participant

Hello WD3C,

Do you have a 32bit or 64 bit Windows installation?

WD3C
            Participant

64 bit Windows  10

SDRplay_Tech
              Participant

Unfortunately, in our tests on 64bit Windows 10, we have not been able to replicate this problem. If you can find a specific sequence that triggers the problem, we can try again to see if we can see it.

sdruser
                Participant

Would anyone have a solution to a problem I have trying to run ‘console’ which is the software says it can’t find the receiver at the IP address I put in. I use win 7 64 bit.

WD3C
                  Participant

Finally got SDR Console to work with the RSPduo. I followed Mike’s instructions for Console install on YouTube also added an externally powered USB3 hub. Now works as it should.

Thanks for the help.

Rich, WD3C

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.