RSPdx and MultiPSK

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by .
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    G1001SWL
    Participant

This message was originally sent to support but they haven’t had time to reply so I’m hoping that someone will be able to point me in the correct direction.

I am hoping you can point me in the correct direction with regards to SDRuno and MultiPSK.

I seem to have followed the instruction correctly (although probably not as it’s not working.

If open up SDRuno without MultiPSK running it opens up correctly and runs as expected.

If I then open MultiPSK I get click on the SDRPLAY in the config screen and I get an error saying :-

Failure of the TCP/IP connection, the SDRplay receiver is probably not connected.

Connecting error.

Socket Error n°10061 : Connection refused. You will usually see this error when a server refuses a connection from a client, because the server is not listening on that port.

If I do this the other way round and open PSK without uno running it connects to the RSPdx and shows as listening, I then attempt to open Uno and it says no SDR found, start with .wav file, then I say no and it closes.

If I attempt to restart the API then open Uno it’s fine but then PSK gives me the failure error again.

HELP…. what am I doing wrong, apart from going round in the a rather large circle.

Lastly, is it possible that at some point in the near future a video tutorial be added simply for installing PSK with your products, I’ve hunted and I can’t find a basic step by step guide anywhere, either video or text.

I thank you in advance.

Mark

G1001SWL – SWL user

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.