Okay, having a blast using the SRP1A and spotting for traffic and such. Problem is when I switch my antenna (DAIWA coax switch) from the RSP to my Kenwood TS570, I hear the sounds of a device being disconnected and then reconnected and SDRuno freezes. Only way to clear is to disconnect my USB cable, wait a few seconds and reconnect.
I assume I am overloading the RSP1A. I did a search but found things like move the SDR away from the transceiver. I have done this. I have it 6 feet away. I have tried disconnecting the antenna from the SDR all together, shorting the antenna input, putting a dummy load on it but nothing keeps it from freezing up when I transmit.
Glad to hear you got sorted. It did sound like a USB cable problem. If you have any more problems – go to https://www.sdrplay.com/help/ and follow through to raise a ticket for same day one-to-one support (I’m Jon from SDRplay and I only spotted this 3 weeks after you posted it!)