RSP-1A with an Android phone

SDRPlay Independent Community Forum Forums General RSP-1A with an Android phone

• This topic has 22 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    The Gaz Lab
    Participant

Has anyone had any experience using the SDRPlay with Android? what app are you using??

Gaz

elsewish
      Participant

Has anyone had any experience using the SDRPlay with Android? whatsapp plus are you using??

Once I used SDRPlay on my Android and my experience with this app was very good and I had a lot of fun using this app.

George_Daniels
        Participant

Yes, Sir. SDRPlay on Android is an amazing experience, I loved it. Even I am using it on all my phones.

john42471
          Participant

Yes, I used SDRPlay application on my android phone. it is quite simple and easy to use. It has a nice interface.https://kinemastermods.com/

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by .
            lok90
            Participant

Yup i used too and it awesome and have full of quality features like https://gbplus.net/

NTSPLIVE
              Participant

Thank you so much for sharing this. Would love to see more of these in the future. Keep up the good work! Have you ever tried using FMWhatsapp Apk yet? If not, I would suggest to check it out. https://installingwhatsapp.com

appstatus109
                Participant

Nice this is Live NetTv is the best for all the tv and drama lover download this from the link and get connected

oosman
                  Participant

No i have not faced any issue till yet. Descargar Toca Life World

whatsappmod
                    Participant

When it comes to customized themes, Whatsapp Lacks, but it you have had GBWhatsapp APK on your device. Stop using the boring themes, as the default themes of definitely not a worthy trail in android. Change Pre-Installed Themes are encrypted when it comes to Colorful themes, Where the File Format is Themes.xml , as it has collection of quality themes at the store. Update by changing your new themes on android device, as the app supports all personal chat screens. Conversations with beautiful custom themes are loved with latest amazing font styles.

GBWhatsappAPK
                      Participant

You can download GBWhatsapp from our website and enjoy all the amazing features of it.

vishal99
                        Participant

Well if you’re talking about the best video editing app for TikTok or Instagram reel then InShot Pro MOD APK will best for you. Thank you goodbye.

Michaelmati
                          Participant

You know what? If you want to edit pictures for Facebook or Instagram, then you need Remini Mod APK. Thanks for your time, goodbye

Kamenda
                            Participant

If you’re searching for the ideal video editing application for TikTok or Instagram Reels, then Remini Pro MOD APK would be perfect for you. Thank you and goodbye.

remini
                              Participant

Remini Mod Apk is movie-grade artificial intelligence that uses clear, precise face focus to transform old, blurry, pixelated, low-resolution photos into sharp, clear, high-quality images.

Attachments:
                                Alexanderjulia
                                Participant

The Rummy Game app gives you the opportunity to win money by playing the game, but the Rummy Modern app gives you a lot of other options for making money within the app itself.

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by .
                                Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.