Retaining Settings

SDRPlay Independent Community Forum Forums SDRUno Retaining Settings

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I am new to using SDRuno. I have a Flex-6300 SDR transceiver that uses the SmartSDR software.

When I tune to a specific frequency in a ham band with SmartSDR (e.g., 7.040 MHz in the 40 meter band), move to a different band (e.g., 20 meters), then move back to 40 meters, the software retains the zoom, frequency, and other settings that I last used. I notice that SDRuno does not do this and “reframes” the band each time I press one of the band buttons in the “RX Control” window. I have to re-tune and reset my preferred zoom setting each time I change bands.

Does anyone know of the reason why SDRuno does not retain settings as you move between bands?

I submitted a feature request to the SDRplay Help Desk to consider saving settings.

Richard
      AE6XO

mwtp2
      Participant

Hi, yes I am very frustrated by this as well, I love my 1a, Duo and recent dx and mostly do weak signal work which requires to be zoomed in at times. I really hope the guys at SDRplay address this issue..

73`s
        Mark

rchrdm
        Participant

Hello

It was I who started this post. I had some account registration difficulties that resulted in my name being set to “Anonymous.”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.