Recorder not operating

SDRPlay Independent Community Forum Forums SDRUno Recorder not operating

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ThePM
    Participant

Hi, has anyone come across problems using the “Recorder” panel in SDRuno – I can create recordings but I am not able to recall any recordings into the recorder to replay them. I have created the folder for storing the recordings and they are present. The recordings are encoded, so they can only be replayed through the “Recorder” in SDRuno (I believe).
      Many thanks,

SDRplay_Tech
      Participant

You need to select a WAV file as an input device first (as opposed to a RSP). You will then be prompted as to which .WAV file you want to play. This option is accessed via the Main Panel Options (OPT button).

SDRplay_Tech

ThePM
        Participant

Hi SDRplay_Tech, very many thanks for your prompt response. Okay, that works fine now. I’m a new user with an RSP1A so just starting to find my way around the UI of SDRuno.

As I have your attention, can I receive/decode UK DAB radio with the RSP1A/SDRuno combination?

Many thanks again

Paul

SDRplay_Tech
          Participant

You will need to use something like QT-DAB rather than SDRuno. SDRuno can receive DAB, but does not presently decode it.

SDRplay_Tech

ThePM
            Participant

Thanks again SDRplay_Tech, your assistance is very much appreciated.

Paul

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.