Please Help getting SDRuno connect to omni-rig

SDRPlay Independent Community Forum Forums SDRUno Please Help getting SDRuno connect to omni-rig

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    N2YWL
    Participant

Hi,

I have a ftdx101d, and trying to get SDRuno and omni-rig working. First all, I read on SDRplay site that SDRuno v1.4.1 only works with omni-rig 1.19. However, on the DXatlas site, they only have omni-rig version 1.20. I tried that version first and failed, so then I google research and found a site, not sure it was legit, version 1.19 and downloaded it. However, when I installed, realize it didn’t have ftdx101d, so I went to the dxatlas site and download the ini files under version 1.20 which does contain ftdx101d rig and copied that to the rig afreet directory. Fired the sdruno and still it doesn’t connect to omni-rig. I set omni-rig to baud 38400 8,none, 1, com port of my enhanced yaesu com port 5.

I don’t see SDRuno connecting to omni-rig server? nor does the rig type and status show up? Please help?

Thanks, Angelo, N2YWL, 73…

VK4FI
      Participant

Please ensure that you start both OmniRig and SDRuno elevated as Administrator, if you don’t know how to do that, right click on the OmniRig Icon and select Run As Administrator, then do the same for SDRuno, ensure you start Omnirig First and then SDRuno. BOTH need to be started elevated as Administrator.

Hope this helps.
        Steve
        VK4FI

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.