Memory Pane: Converting Older .csv Files To .sib ?

SDRPlay Independent Community Forum Forums SDRUno Memory Pane: Converting Older .csv Files To .sib ?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert11
    Participant

Hello,

Re the Memory pane, and adding items to it.

Have imported Mike’s freq. lists just fine.

I have many .csv files I created to use with CSVUserlist Browser in the past.

How do I convert, or change, the extension of them to the required .s1b ?

My understanding is that the .s1b files are basically csv files also.

Thanks,
      Bob

diysdr
      Participant

If s1b files are truly “just csv files” just copy one to another location and rename it to Mikesfiles.csv etc. then look at it with a txt editor or use excel to examine the file. If so then simply rename the other old csv file to *.s1b.
        I don’t know if sdruno allows combining lists with what you already have or whether you need to do that yourself outside of sdruno. If it is just a csv file then it would be a simple matter to do it yourself outside of sdruno.

Robert11
        Participant

Thanks,

Didn’t realize how to do it.
          Appreciate the help,
          Bob

diysdr
          Participant

If you have excel or the free openoffice version it will be very easy to edit and save that file. I opened Mikes s1b file with open office calcualtor (does excel functions) and it was very readable/editable so that should be a good way to make changes outside of uno. If I were you I’d make a slight change with excel, save as csv file rename to s1b file then see if uno likes it.

I’m not running uno yet. I like HDSDR, I like the way you can change the main spectrum and waterfall windows with mouse grabs/drops. You don’t have to make those adjustments in a separate window.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.