Help with setting up SdrUno with Omnirig

SDRPlay Independent Community Forum Forums SDRUno Help with setting up SdrUno with Omnirig

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Reg
    Participant

I have just setup Sdrplay (RSP1) with sdruno and Omnirig. I am using a TS590SG radio. Part successful. What I have now found that that when I track with the radio and stop on signals on the waterfall there is something like a 5 second delay in responding. Likewise, when moving the cursor on SDRuno to a chosen signal on the waterfall there is no reaction on the radio frequency change for again approx. 5 seconds. Strangely in SDRuno main settings (orig) it states that “RIG 1 Status is not responding” but also states “connected to Omnirig server”. Any ideas how I can solve this problem please.

amigasteve
      Participant

Communication settings, baud rate etc must match between the Rig and what you show in Omnirig.

N1HH
        Participant

I have set up SDRuno with Omni-Rig to serve as a panadapter with my FT-2000. All seems to be working except SDRuno does not mute when I place the FT-2000 in TX even though RX sync has been selected with no CAT options enabled.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.