goes software

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sharon duerr
    Participant

hello everyone: my name is Sharon, I have rsp2..great radio, works well with many different sdr software…Been trying to decode goes 16 wxsat. I have a windows 10 pc and a raspberry pi 4… unable to get any software to work correctly. different problems with each one. gave up on usa-satcoms program. to many power outages and time zone differences couldnot keep computer running long enough to get the codes. ready to give up on this.. goes was much simpler back in the late 70’s. Any6 ideas on what really works. new to window3s 10,and Linux. ready to give up.

Sharon duerr

USA Satcom
      Participant

Hello Sharon

This is USA Satcom and as i look back at emails we exchanged (starting back in Sept of 2019) it appears there was some issue in getting activation codes to be recognized on your PC. Normally this is not a problem for users, however, i am happy to help you if you still want to trial the SW – do contact me at the same email you used before and we can arrange a Team Viewer session, i can get things running for you if you want my help.

thanks
        USA Satcom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.