Devices aren’t working

SDRPlay Independent Community Forum Forums SDRPlay Devices Devices aren’t working

• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    NI0P
    Participant

I have a RSP1A and it was working great. I ordered a RSPdx and it came in the mail today. Installed the new software on my Windows machine and now both my RSP1A and my RSPdx sound muffled and have weak RX. At one time my SDRUNO was was picking up the sounds in my room via the mic so I uninstalled and reinstalled everything. I am having the same issue with my RSP1A in HDSDR. Can anyone help? maybe a driver issue? but uninstalled and reinstalled it

Thanks Brian

NI0P
      Participant

Update RSP1A still works fine on my RPI4 with the CubicSDR software.

Andy2
        Participant

You’ll probably get a better response over on the Facebook page.

SDRplay_Tech
          Participant

This will not be a driver issue, but is more likely to be a settings or sound card issue.- The audio quality has nothing whatsoever to do with the hardware driver in a software defined radio

diysdr
            Participant

You PC sound card or some other sound card utility may control audio mixing, routing audio thru virtual cables etc. For example I have my audio output of the SDR mixed & routed via a virtual cable over to a digital decoder. Based on how that is configured you may get some odd interactions like you are describing. Similarly, check your audio settings in your HDSR.

ke9er@mchsi.com
              Participant

New owner of RSPdx. Old owner of RSP2PRO. Have most recent versions of SDRUNO. RSP2PRO works just fine. RSPdx / SDRUNO will start but hang up after about 10 seconds. How do I determine if I have a software or hardware issue running the RSPdx since SDRUNO works just fine with the RSP2PRO?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.