Cursor Freq Snap at Wrong Location

SDRPlay Independent Community Forum Forums SDRUno Cursor Freq Snap at Wrong Location

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    W5AOS
    Participant

New problem for me. When I mouse to a frequency and click the cursor location, the “redline” frequency doesn’t end up where the cursor is. Sometimes it does, but sometimes it doesn’t. It is almost like it might be trying to SNAP to a strong frequency. Sometimes it seem to be off by about 3kHZ, sometimes 1.5kHz. A bit difficult to quantify, it seem to do something a bit different with every click. This only started yesterday as far as I can tell.
      I seem to remember seeing a “Snap to Strongest” frequency a few weeks ago, and I suspect this might be the problem, but I can’t seem to find where to check for that feature now. Or, is it something else.
      Any help with finding this setting in SDRUno or advice if it might be another problem would be greatly appreciated. I want the SNAP to go where I point the cursor.
      Running SDRUno with RSPdx if that matters. I am also running OmniRig and connected to an Icom 718, but weather I have that rig running or not the problem is there.

kemon
      Participant

Bring your cursor to SDRUno RX Control —– on Frequency panel —– right click and Tuning Step will popup —– choose Tuning Step
        See Image for clarification

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by .
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.