Code 39

Tagged: 

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    aj4eo
    Participant

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

{Bad Image}
      %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x

This is a brand new Microsoft Surface Book 3 15 inch laptop. I would think this is some kind of standard with it being Microsoft and Windows 10. It has USB 3.0 and is 64 bit. My guess is that SDRUno drivers are USB 2.0 and 32Bit. I would hope they are upgrading the drivers but should also work on this laptop.

Any help would great as I really want this laptop for this kind of thing.

FYI I do have a Dell Laptop 64Bit running Windows 7 and my RSPDuo runs on it.

Andy2
      Participant

I don’t know a lot about computers or drivers, but my SDRPlay receivers run with SDRUno on both my laptops, one is W8.1 and the other is W10, both 64 bit.
        I’d go back to the main site and click on support and raise a ticket, as this forum is independently run and the SDRPlay team only pop in from time to time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.