changing frequency assignments on buttons

SDRPlay Independent Community Forum Forums SDRUno changing frequency assignments on buttons

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    diysdr
    Participant

I’m reading the pdf looking to find out how to change the default frequency assignments for the push buttons.  I am able to input new selections in the table but I’m thinking that there must be a way to change a table associated with those push buttons.  I suspect I’m just not looking the pdf in the right place or calling it the proper name so a hint about how to do this would be appreciated.

I think this is associated with adjusting the values on the framing box.  I’m must not finding it in the doc.

Roger
      Participant

The frequency assignments for the pushbuttons in SDRuno cannot be changed by the user

diysdr
        Participant

Roger, tks for letting me know, I have wasted a lot of time poking around thinking its got to be somewhere. OTOH that could be something that’s buried in some kind of registry entry.

Roger
          Participant

There is a lot of work required internally in the software in order to have frequency band buttons. Band limits need to be set and the appropriate LO, IF and decimation needs to be programmed. It is definitely not something that a user could set externally and I don’t suspect this will be available in the future.

BTW – The latest release 1.32 of the software does not use the Windows registry. Everything is saved in a .ini file which can be saved by the user as a backup. The .ini file can be opened as a text file if you want to take a look at it. The program Notepad++ is nice to use because it formats the file nicely for easy review.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.